Friday, October 02, 2009

Everything wise should be on a t-shirt. (3 Good Things from 10/1/09)



It's Friday! No further introductions are needed...

1. I remembered to take my quarters in to get sample candy at the grocery store last night. I've always loved the "3-for-25-cents" candy samples, but I always forget to bring a quarter in with me when I go to the grocery store. Last night, I remembered, and got my candy samples.

2. I got to wear my corduroy pants yesterday! October 1 marks the start of "It's Okay To Wear Cords" season. That's the only good thing about cold weather: Corduroy pants. When I live in Hawaii some day, I'm going to periodically turn the air conditioner way up just so I can wear cords before I go lounge on the beach.

3. The phrase "Why Did I Have To Contemplate The Stupid Cheese Whiz?" on Subnormality's latest comic. That's a question for the modern era, if ever there was one. It deserves to be on a t-shirt.

No comments: