Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I know, they're not that great, but what do you expect? It was Monday. (3 Good Things From 1/11/10)


Yesterday might have been one of the longest Mondays ever, but things are looking up now: The weatherman says we might get up to twenty degrees today! Here's the 3 Good Things from yesterday I'll focus on today.

1. Barney's Suit Song on last night's episode of How I Met Your Mother. It was entirely unexpected but made me want to run down to the 'puter and download it. But I can't. Yet. Here's the best I could find, so far:



2. Mr Bunches sings parts of Cruella De Vil: The Babies! got 101 Dalmatians for Christmas, and the DVD includes Selena Gomez singing Cruella De Vil. Mr Bunches likes to watch the video and do a jumping kind of dance, and also sings along with various parts of it. He won't do it if he knows I'm taping, so watch for video of that coming up as soon as my surveillance cameras go live.

3. The traffic wasn't bad yesterday on my way home. I spend so much time complaining when the traffic is terrible, like in the morning when a guy slammed on his brakes in front of me out of nowhere, causing me to slam on my brakes and causing my Pop Tart to fly off onto the floor of the car, wrecking it... that I thought I'd also mention it when traffic wasn't bad, like on the way home, yesterday.

No comments: