Saturday, January 03, 2009

Question of the Day 23:


Does anyone really understand those little pop culture arrows & targets thing Entertainment Weekly uses?

Entertainment Weekly is one of two magazines I get, and the only one which I sit down and read the day it gets -- so you can see I'm using my $160,000 of education well -- and not long ago they began, I don't know, rating pop culture using a target and arrows and cryptic comments like "If we drink Kabbalah Water can we get arms like Madonna's," and I'm left in the dark as to whether pop culture considers that a good or bad thing.

Which sucks, because I really need to know if I am supposed to admire Madonna's arms/Kabbalah water or not -- and if it's the former, then I'm going to resign from pop culture. Can I do that?

No comments: