Friday, January 09, 2009

The star-spangled birthday? 83 down, 9,265 to go.


I don't make a big deal out of my birthday, but luckily for me, Sweetie does. So far today, she has

-- made sure that I had cold Rocky Rococo's sausage & onion pizza and breadsticks -- my favorite of all time -- in my lunch, doing that as a surprise, and

-- made homemade cupcakes with gourmet peanut butter frosting that for some reason includes kosher salt but who am I to question because it's delicious, and

-- had a set of candy and pretzels and cookies delivered to me from, for some reason, San Diego.

And I haven't even gone home to get my presents and eat all the Ben & Jerry's yet.

Also, here's a little thought for you: If you sing "Happy Birthday" to the tune of "The Star Spangled Banner," it works out pretty well.

Song 83: "Sunday (The Day Before My Birthday") by Moby:



You know the drill: Song 82 here.

And part four of "Ninety-Four" was posted today; that's here.

No comments: