Saturday, July 18, 2009

I invented a new kind of sit-up, too. It's like the old one, but without the "sit" or the "up" part. Much easier on the back.

I was going to make some more of my own homemade diet bars yesterday, but I ran out of time, what with all the other stuff I had on tap for the day. Stuff like... um... well..

Fine. I spent the entire day watching Friends re-runs instead of doing chores. Happy, now?

It's a shame, too, because my diet bars are great. And easy to make. Here's what I do: I buy a bunch of Snickers and Butterfingers and Zero Bars, and then I take them out of the wrappers, and put them into plain plastic bags in the refrigerator. Then, whenever I want a snack, instead of having something that's bad for me, like potato chips or an entire Tombstone pizza, I just reach for one of my diet bars, instead.

It works perfectly, I don't mind telling you. I'm healthier than I've ever been. And more muscular. I bet I've added 3 inches of stomach muscle alone, this week.

But because I didn't have time to make my own diet bars yesterday, I thought maybe I'd shop for some, today. And I found some, too: the ProtiDiet diet bar from Diet Direct.

They come in flavors like "Supreme Caramel" and "Hazelnut" and "Supreme Chocolate," but they have only 150 calories apiece, and don't have any funny aftertaste. They do have a high protein content, it says on the site. Plus, they look delicious. Not as delicious as my homemade diet bars, but really good, nonetheless.

So I ordered me up a couple; Diet Direct makes it easy to do that, and they've got more than just the one kind of diet bar, too -- they've got dozens of them, plus hot drinks, meal replacements, puddings, weight loss kits, and more. And I know I'll like the stuff, because they've got a money back guarantee -- so I've got nothing to lose.

Except maybe all that muscle I've been adding around my waist.

No comments: