Monday, December 07, 2009

Shoveling snow's not so bad if your driveway is small and you're not concerned with the quality of your work. (3 Good Things From 12/4-12/6)


Don't forget to comment this post! Today and tomorrow are it for the contest: Comment and win a magazine subscription or book! You can enter more than once. Details here.


It snowed a little more last night, and I'm just back in from the first pre-work/pre-'puting snow shoveling of the 09/10 winter. So pardon me if I'm a little sweaty. Here's my 3 Good Things from the weekend:

1. I got our Christmas shopping finished! Almost! Well, nearly...okay,
I did pretty good and got almost everything we needed in just four-and-a-half short hours of driving around with the Babies! and eating hash browns for breakfast and pizza for lunch and playing at the playground, and once, chasing a staticky-haired Mr Bunches through Walmart while Mr F, riding in the cart, laughed. All things considered, we did pretty well, and I have no idea how that trail of crackers in the Apple Store got there.

2. Sweetie did the reading at church extremely well.
Sweetie volunteers to do the readings at church from time to time, and I love watching her do it because she does it with emotion and really puts effort into it. She did the one yesterday and I liked it.

3. This version of Amazing Grace:



I'm not sure why I like it so much, but I do. It was nice to listen to while I shoveled this morning.

No comments: