Thursday, July 29, 2010

A "radio" is like a TV, only without pictures. You probably have one laying around, but they're on the Internet, too.

Just a reminder that I'll be a guest on the wildly popular radio show hosted by James Strait; I'll be appearing at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time, August 1, 2010.

As the post title notes, you probably have a radio laying around, but why bother ever looking away from your laptop screen? You haven't turned off the Internet in 3 years, so don't start now. Instead, You can listen live here.

Originally, we were going to talk about indie publishing and my blogs. In light of recent events, I'm expecting to repeatedly explain that although I have sky-high cholesterol, that wasn't why I almost died. So jot down the date and time and tune in.

I'll be giving away a book to anyone who listens -- all you have to do is comment or email me with a quote from the show I'm on and you'll get a free book.

See you on August 1 at 6:30.

No comments: