Saturday, February 14, 2009

Sweetie's Hunk of the Week, #2


Hunk of the Week #2: Martin Henderson.

You/Sweetie know him as:
That guy to the left.

I know him as: [Sweetie Hunk Spoiler Alert About a Plot That Serves Him Right And Proves Why Sweetie Shouldn't Like Him]: Isn't he that guy who died in The Ring, but before he died he was clearly going to try to get something going again with Naomi Watts, even though he also pretty clearly was involved with that assistant who walked in on them?

Reason I Tell Myself Is Why Sweetie Likes Him: He doesn't look like he washes his hair a lot, so Sweetie probably thinks of him as a fixer-upper. She probably likes guys that are a mess and who she can improve over time and make into something... wait a minute. I gotta give this some more thought.

Reason Sweetie Says She Actually Likes Him:
"You can get lost in his eyes."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Reason For Liking Him:
I have lazy eye. And I wore an eye patch for it as a kid. Not a cool, pirate-y kind, either. 0-for-2, Sweetie. 0-for-2.

Hunk of the Week #1 Here.

No comments: