Friday, March 13, 2009

Question Of The Day: 51


What's the latest in the year that I can wear my corduroy pants?

Cords are the only good thing about winter. That's the one bright spot in the 19+ months of winter Wisconsin has annually: I get to wear corduroys, which of course can't be worn during the summer.

Since Spring starts on March 1, but it's still cold until June, how long can I get away with wearing cords before it looks stupid?

I'm wearing them today. It's 21 degrees and there's still snow on the ground, but that calendar says March 13 and I'm thinking maybe it's too late. It can't be dependent on temperature alone, can it? Because if it is, then if the temperature drops to 40 in May, I could wear cords. But that'd be too weird.

What the heck. Let's put a song in here, too. Here's "Streamline" by Newton:

No comments: