Friday, October 30, 2009

Hey, Joe Namath wore pantyhose, so I'm in good company.

I don't do a whole lot of standing or walking at my job, and yet, every day my legs are tired and sore and worn out and I feel like they've been rode hard and put away wet. So I'm going to get myself some support socks from juzo.

Here's my way of thinking. Even though I don't walk that much (only 400 steps, according to the pedometers Sweetie and I wore one day to see who walked more in the course of a day)(It was her, by a factor of about 100), and even though I sit a lot, I still have to wear dress shoes to work, and walk on tile and cement and stuff, all of which is tiring to my legs because I'm walking in shoes that have less support and less padding.

Juzo, which is this online seller of hose and stockings and surgical support items, has these "Juzo Cotton Support Socks," socks I found looking for something to help with the way my legs feel achey and worn down when I come home from work, and the socks are comfortable, high-cotton content, nice looking socks that do more than my usual socks: They'll provide support for my calves and help my muscles keep from sagging and getting tired, while letting my feet and skin breath, too, while compressing the muscles a little to make sure that I can have fresh legs at night, like I do in the morning.

No comments: