Monday, October 26, 2009

I'll keep shamelessly plugging me being on TV until it's over. (3 Good Things From 10/17 and 10/18)

I already put a couple of things up from Friday, but there's no shortage of Good Things from the weekend to help me get up and go on Monday...

1. Friday, late at night, Sweetie and I got to watch Drag Me To Hell, and it was better than I expected -- I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Maybe an 8. I especially liked the twisty ending.

2. Saturday, I went three miles, in only 27 minutes, on Saturday, jogging the track at the health club. I might have been spurred on by the song Sweet Emotion by Aerosmith, a song I don't ordinarily listen to, but for October I've given up listening to songs I've heard before, expanding my musical horizons.


3. This video, from my old friend Ross. It's VERY good, as all of his stuff is, and I'm glad I saw the link for it on Facebook Sunday, so that it could keep me laughing even though Brett Favre was losing for the first time this season:




Don't forget: I'm going to be on TV tonight!


I'll be interviewed on The Dan Potacke Show, talking about how I wrote a book, and how I published a book, and how I hope that all the people who are there getting drunk will somehow remember all that and will then go out and BUY the book.

Click here to find out more about The Dan Potacke Show.

Click here to find out more about The Frequency.

Look at this video to see what book I'll be talking about:



Or click here to go buy the book and see my other books for sale.

No comments: