Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I want this poster. (3 Good Things From 10/26/09)




1. I got to be on TV...
on "The Dan Potacke Show," Halloween episode, which was filmed last night and which featured me as the final guest. The entire show was great, and made me more of a fan than I already was.

2. Sweetie showed me where she'd hidden the peanut butter cups. Sweetie's got her bowl of Halloween candy ready, and I thought all we had were M&Ms -- but way underneath the M&Ms were Mounds and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, a secret Sweetie didn't let me in on until late last night.

3. "You're not getting a catch phrase!" -- the funniest line in a hilarious episode of How I Met Your Mother last night. Sweetie said it was one we'd seen before, but it wasn't -- instead, it was a phenomenally clever episode in which Barney is revealed to have been, for years, paying actors to pretend to be his family so his Mom wouldn't die disappointed in him. People who downgrade "watching TV' as entertainment don't know what they're talking about.

No comments: