Thursday, February 26, 2009

Quote of the Day: 14


"No going on strike in the cookie aisle."

That's what I had to tell Mr Bunches when we were grocery shopping last night. He won't sit in the cart anymore and so was alternating between walking and being carried while I did the shopping for Sweetie. In the cookie aisle, he recognized the cookies we always buy for them and sat down on the floor in front of the display, refusing to move until I opened up a package of cookies and gave him one.

Which he then shoved into his mouth in one bite -- I assume because he didn't want me to take it back -- and which he then got angry at because I reached down and broke off the parts that were outside of his mouth.

The secondary quote of the day is what I told the cashier when we handed her that package of cookies:

"We started a little bit early."

No comments: