Saturday, February 28, 2009

Sweetie's Hunk of The Week #4


Hunk of the Week 4: Taye Diggs.

You/Sweetie Know Him As:
I had to look this up, because I didn't know anything about him. Apparently he's on Gray's Anatomy and Private Practice, which means I know now that Sweetie secretly watches at least one of those shows. Busted!

I know him as: I didn't know him at all. But I see that he appeared on an episode of Punk'd. Episode 2.5. 2.5. Aren't we all glad to be rid of Ashton Kutcher?

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: She secretly likes men who wear jewerly. I will go get myself a garish thumb ring today.

Actual Reason Sweetie likes him: "He's smooth."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Reason For Liking Him: So Is Jell-O. But can you float a piece of pear in Taye Diggs? Probably not. Plus, he's got a tattoo. I deliberately picked out this picture because of that. Sweetie hates tattoos.

No comments: