Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am the fastest man alive! (who is sitting in front of my computer!) (3 Good Things From 8/27/09)


I'm so glad it's back, even though it was gone a day. Here's yesterday's highlights.

1. I got to walk in the rain, just a little. Even though I had my suit and tie on, walking back from a meeting in a warm, late summer drizzle was a pleasant experience. I was able to feel the rain and enjoy it without getting soaked.

2. At the club, I cut my 2-mile treadmill time down to 18:10. Watch out, Usain Bolt.

3. Mr Bunches displayed an uncanny ability, at the store last night, to keep finding little wind-up toy/candy sets. As we picked up a couple of necessities (diapers, and what appeared to be 73 bottles of shampoo), Sweetie and I marveled at how Mr Bunches would roam the aisles with us and magically find toy after toy to carry with him, each of them these little wind-up toys that came packaged with a random-seeming leftover Christmas candy.

He only got two of them, though.

2 comments:

lisapepin said...

Damn! You run fast, man.

Briane said...

You ain't just whistling Dixie. The 2012 Olympics is going to be just me versus Usain Bolt, in every event.