Sunday, August 23, 2009

I will post the pizza picture eventually. (3 Good Things From 8/22/09)


I don't just improve the world through all my 1001 great ideas... I also improve it through hand-on cooking, as you'll see in reading my 3 Good Things from Saturday:

1. I got to see amazing photos of the space shuttle Atlantis transiting the sun... so don't think that I just sit around reading comics all day. Okay, I do that, but sometimes to rest my eyes I go look at space stuff.

2. Sweetie and I got to watch two more great episodes of True Blood last night, making it kind of a date night (and a date night that was about in line with the usual dates I treat Sweetie to)

3. I finally went and cooked my invention/gift to mankind, "Spaghetti & Meatballs Pizza," a pizza topped with spaghetti and meatballs (duh!) and it was incredible. So incredible, in fact, that I was going to post a picture of it with this post, but I accidentally deleted it, so I went with the second-most phenomenal picture from yesterday.

No comments: