Saturday, November 14, 2009

In answer to the question at the end: 2 things: Vacations, and BBQ Fritos.

One of the things I like to do, when life gets boring or when the weather gets cold and gray and blustery (those two things often go hand-in-hand) is daydream about taking a vacation to someplace warm, and sunny, and full of friendly people and interesting things to do.

Ordinarily, it's just that, daydreaming, but I might be able to act on those idle thoughts now that I've found VacationRental.org. I found this site while looking around for inexpensive, but good, travel sites, and learned that I could get a vacation rental for less than I'd spend just hanging around the mall for a weekend.

So I could go to Laguna Beach, California -- you know, the place that's always on the show your kids are watching that you can't stand? -- and rent a spectacular 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on the water for less than I'd spend on hotels on most vacations -- and this house comes with a boat and a gourmet kitchen, and best of all...

...it comes with the ability to make my daydreams come true. And how many things can you say that about?

No comments: