Friday, March 05, 2010

Turnbuckles are kind of like swashbuckles, only not as swash-y and more turn-y.

I'll be honest. I've got NO clue what Turnbuckles are.

But I don't need to know what turnbuckles are, because I don't use turnbuckles.

Or maybe I do. I don't know. If I don't know what they are, it's hard to tell whether or not I use them. Maybe I use turnbuckles all the time. But I'm guessing not, because turnbuckles, I do know, are galvanized hardware sold by U.S. Cargo Control, one of the many pieces of stainless hardware they sell, alongside such necessary items as e track accessories and load locks -- all of which are things you need if you do real work, instead of what I do (talk and blog), and all of which can be ordered online from U.S. Cargo Control, with quality you'll love and prices so great you'll want to pal around with them and let them buy you a beer.

No comments: