Thursday, June 25, 2009

The show "Ropened" me in. (Look, if you don't like puns, you and I will never get along.) (3 Good Things 7)


When was the last time you drank from the hose in your backyard? Yeah, I thought so. Here's my 3 Good Things from yesterday -- Wednesday, June 24 -- to keep me in a good mood today.

1. The cold, crisp feeling of water from a garden hose -- Mr F was drinking from it and then I decided that I'd try it, too. I didn't regret it.

2. We got the two full sets of 50-States quarters that were sent by my Granduncle as a present.

3. At the health club, the TV was tuned to an interesting channel, for a change, allowing me to kind of exercise while I mostly watched Monster Quest on the History Channel -- which in turn allowed me to learn about the "ropen" of New Guinea, so I'm ahead of everyone else who doesn't know that there are pterodactyls living in New Guinea.

No comments: