Thursday, September 03, 2009

And it's not even that actor's real name (3 Good Things From 9/2/09)

Still unable to find my wallet. People are bugging me. Traffic was bad. Come on, 3 Good Things. Get me cheered up...

1. Sweetie started me off right yesterday morning, getting out a Hot Fudge Sundae Pop Tart for my Pocket Breakfast on the way to work.

2. I had the time to create a logo for my fantasy football team, "The Battlin' Extraneous Vowels." That's the logo, over to the right. I think more teams should describe themselves as Battling or Fighting or similar words. Life would be more fun if I could root for the Milwaukee Battlin' Brewers. Not that I would root for them, much, because baseball is boring, but you get the point.

3. I got to be amazed by Sweetie and The Boy's rare talent, the talent of Identifying Celebrity Voices In Cartoons. In this case, Sweetie and The Boy were each able to identify Kiefer Sutherland as the lion in The Wild. (Sweetie also managed to figure out that Janeane Garofalo and Jim Belushi had parts, too.) They beat me: My guess was "Um... House?"

What do you know? It worked. Bring it on, Thursday!

No comments: