Sunday, August 30, 2009

I suppose I could choose the three dimensions as my three good things, but that'd be too easy... (3 Good Things From 8/29/09)

It turns out that 3-D movies cost $8, not $5 -- meaning that it's three bucks more for that extra dimension. Here's my 3 Good Things from yesterday...


1. I make fun of her taste in movies a lot (because, let's face it, Sweetie has awful taste in movies) but she picked a pretty good one yesterday when she opted to go see The Final Destination in 3-D. It was my first 3-D movie ever and it was, as I said, pretty good. Kudos, Sweetie!

2. We slept in until 8:30! In honor of "date day," I decided to take a morning off from 'puting and just sleep until I woke up. Turns out 8:30 is when I really want to get out of bed.

3. Mr Bunches' and Mr F's newest bedtime toy is... Sweetie's photo printer. They've taken it from the desk where it sat and they have it in their room, and fight over who gets to sleep curled up next to it.

No comments: