Tuesday, September 01, 2009

I have watched the first 10 minutes of many movies with Mr F (3 Good Things From The Last Day of Summer, 2009)


Sweetie says I pick Mr Bunches more than Mr F for these, which I deny... but I'll even the score with a pair of Mr F Good Things from yesterday, plus a work-related one.

1. I got out of work 1 1/2 hours early, thanks to a meeting ending early! Too late to go back to work but not too early to just head on home.

2. During their bedtime snack, Mr F was picking out the tiniest bits of cookies that he could find, eating them one crumb at a time -- but making sure to chew each crumb thoroughly.

3. When we sat down to watch the first ten minutes of Shrek The Third, ten minutes being the longest Mr F can sit still, he laid on my stomach and put my hands over his own stomach, like a seat belt.

1 comment:

lisapepin said...

Actually, as a regular reader, I think Sweetie may be right...