Friday, February 19, 2010

Mr F is a better dancer, I bet, than the robot in the picture. (3 Good Things From 2/18/10)


Not only am I sore from swimming last night -- I'm the only person I know who gets injured swimming laps -- but I just found out from Sweetie that while I'm here at work like a sucker, she and Mr Bunches are having "Dancing Friday" and Mr Bunches was doing the robot. All that makes me really need my 3 Good Things today...but it's also 2 p.m., so I'm going to make them quick:

1. Mr Bunches picked out, successfully, the frog, the cow, and the pig in the book "Snog The Frog" during learning time-- pointing to them and naming them.

2. Mr F was feeling better. He's so miserable when he's sick that it brings everyone down. But by seven p.m., he was feeling up enough to play and watch his Bolt song on Youtube... even though he'd barfed in his room without telling anyone.

3. Sweetie didn't get mad at me for not noticing that Mr F had barfed without telling anyone. Plus, she made pizza rolls for dinner. She's awesome that way. And lots of ways.

No comments: