Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Enemies List: 2


My Enemies List:

1. People who honk their horn.
2. Pepperoni Pizza.


The Boy claims he likes pepperoni pizza. He does not. I know this for a fact (and I've proven it.) But he persists in claiming he likes it. So then, a week or two ago, we got take-out pizza. Or, as the British apparently say, "takeaway" pizza. I like it better that way. So we got takeaway pizza, some sausage, one pepperoni. The next day, the leftover pizza available for breakfast was only pepperoni, because The Boy ate only sausage pizza for dinner leaving me to very grudgingly have pepperoni pizza for my Pocket Breakfast.

I can't put The Boy on my enemies list -- not officially, anyway -- so pepperoni pizza gets the number 2 slot.




Rachel's not sure where she came from or what she's supposed to do, unless she really is trying to take over the world with a little help from her Octopus, a Valkyrie, and her lover Brigitte. Read Lesbian Zombies Are Taking Over The World!

No comments: