Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Welcome a new reader!

I'm trying to be more conscientious about recognizing the people who read my things. I write because I love to write, and without people reading and liking what I write, I'd have nothing else to do but spend time with my family. And they don't want that, so by reading my stuff, you help them, too. If you read anything I write and want some recognition (or links, or write-ups, or just to be said hello to), let me know.

Today, I'm recognizing Lavern Gueco, who is a fan of mine on Digg -- helping let others know about what I'm writing. Lavern lives in the Phillipines and judging by the articles he's dugg, has excellent taste. I'm gratified that he likes some of my stuff, too.

Check out Lavern's Digg profile here, and say hi to him!

No comments: