Thursday, December 18, 2008

I never had moon boots, by the way.

When I was a kid, the only choices of boots that we had were either Moon Boots, or those clunky black fireman's boots with the metal buckles that always bent and then the boots were kind of useless. Those were our options.

What I didn't know was that the world of boots included boots that could do more than simply slip off your foot while you walked to school. I know that know, because I've been browsing around over at CopShoes. CopShoes has more boots than I could ever imagine had been created.

Now, these aren't your typical boots for typical people who have to go out and shovel their driveway and don't want wet feet. Sure, you guys (and I) could wear them for that, but these are boots that are meant for real men with real man jobs. These are SWAT tactical boots, and boots with names like "Blackhawk Mens Warrior Coyote Tan Desert Ops Assault Boots."

My boots don't have names like that. My boots don't have a name at ALL, let alone the "Warrior Assault Boot."

CopShoes especially has great Wellco Boots, boots that are made for use in high-pressure, tactical situations: Navy Flight Deck boots, temperate weather tactical boots, jungle boots with rubber souls, and even lightweight tactical boots. Whatever situation a man (or woman) might find himself (or herself) in, CopShoes has a boot for it-- and a good Wellco boot, at that.

CopShoes will even help pick out the right boot, and answer any questions, so if you're thinking "I'd like to give that boot as a gift, but I'm not sure it's right for this person," CopShoes has excellent customer service on call to answer your questions from 8:30 to 5 (CST) Mondays through Fridays.

Protect the feet of the people who are protecting you -- get them some great Wellco boots at Copshoes.

No comments: