Saturday, May 09, 2009

Do they have pie in the World of Warcraft?

I've never played World of Warcraft, or any online roleplaying game... yet. But now I'm thinking maybe I could do with yet another thing to distract me from actually getting any work done at the office.

I'm thinking that because I heard about "BuyMMOAccounts.com," a site that sells 60-day game cards for World Of Warcraft. WoW has 11 million people playing it right now, and almost all of them pay a monthly fee to do that. But with the BuyMMOAccounts.com Game cards, you can pay just $29.99 and get emailed a card to play WoW without paying a monthly fee... setting you above the suckers who are giving in to the Man, and getting your card emailed to you, so no waiting in line (like the Man wants you to).

BuyMMOAccounts.com also sells accounts for WoW, which is the real appeal; instead of trying to build up your character the old-fashioned (i.e., boring, long, expensive) way, you can purchase a Level 80 Death Knight and begin with THAT, or get yourself the burning crusade cd key so you don't have to go to the retail store to get it.

And they're open 7 days a week with live phone support available at 866-519-1188, so if you're sitting around, say, on a Sunday morning thinking "Maybe I WOULD like to be a mage and go on a quest..." you can do that, easy as pie.

No comments: