Saturday, May 09, 2009

Sweetie's Hunk Of The Week (15)

Sweetie's Fifteenth Hunk Of The Week is Christopher Meloni!

You/Sweetie Know Him As: The intense, brooding, muscular, blue-eyed, handsome, hunky, (these adjectives brought to you by Sweetie) Elliott Stabler on Law & Order: SVU (not to be confused with Law & Order: Still the Original, Still The Best, or Law & Order:The One That Nobody Watches, or Law & Order: Actually, We're a CSI, but Thanks for Thinking of Us)

I know him as: Well, that Stabler guy, too, because he's on our TV screens roughly 98% of the time, thanks to DVRs and reruns. He's embedded in my brain. Sometimes I think he's part of the family and say "We can't start dinner until Christopher Meloni gets here."

Thing That Makes You Go Hmmm About Him: According to his IMDB sheet, he was a "Cooties Spokesman" on Wonder Showzen.

Also, his IMDB sheet begins his "minibiography" with this phrase: With his piercing, blue-eyed glint, brawny looks, cocky "tough guy" stance and effortless charisma, Christopher Meloni drew on his sexy Italian heritage... which makes me wonder when Sweetie got a job writing for IMDB.

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: She is a fan of justice. Elliott Stabler-style justice: Rough. Brawny. Sweaty. Blue-eyed. Sweaty... with his shirt off. Leaning over that table... staring into your eyes... Stop! Stop! How'd he do that? Talk about effortless charisma!

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: "He's macho." Although Sweetie also then adopted all those things from IMDB.

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Reason For Liking Him: This is the part where I always make fun of the celebrity, so let's go. I'll just look at a picture of him to get some ideas...
... piercing blue eyes. Hunky. Brooding. Intense. Italian. Effortless charisma...

What? I must have been hypnotized! Stay away from me, Christopher Meloni!

No comments: