Friday, May 22, 2009

Did you know pizza can be eaten for ANY meal? (Sweetie's Hunk of the Week, 17)

Sweetie's Hunk of the Week this week is Dane Cook!

You/Sweetie Know Him As: Probably as a friend on MySpace. At last count, Dane Cook had over 2 1/2 million friends. They, like you and Sweetie, probably love him because of his hilarious stand-up comedy.

On an entirely unrelated note, last night, for a snack before bed, I had a bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal at 10 p.m.

I Know Him As: Not as a MySpace friend, since my account keeps getting Phished, so I can't post these cell phone pics I took of me and my broz at a party. No, I know Dane Cook as the amusing stand-up guy, too, the guy who tells those funny jokes about wanting to go on a heist with a monkey, or how his dream house would have a trap door. Yep, he's a laugh riot. Dane Cook is about the funniest guy around. That's why everyone loves him.

On another unrelated note, I recently decided that McDonald's Cheesburgers could be a dessert! Talk about innovation.

Thing That Makes You Go Hmmm About Him: Nothing. Nothing at all. He's just a regular funny guy, a comedian who makes people laugh and we love him for it. Since I've got nothing else to talk about here, I'll just mention that the other day, instead of working out, I took a walk. But that's pretty healthy, I suppose. True, I didn't sweat, and I came home and had a big snack, but it's the thought that counts.

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: No mystery here: This guy is funny. And Sweetie likes her some funny. She likes funny the way I like to put Lucky Charms Marshmallows into my popcorn. Yummy.

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: She said "His body." But he's a comedian. How could his body...dear God!

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Actual Reason For Liking Him: I can't talk right now. I've got things to do. Where'd I leave that Thighmaster?

No comments: