Saturday, June 20, 2009

I like it whenever other people do the work for me. That's why I keep the kids around.

I've been thinking a lot about getting a Car Warranty lately. So many things, big and small, can go wrong on a car and I don't want to have to shell out thousands just to fix my car, or go buy a new one, but I also don't want to get suckered like I did the time I bought the extended warranty from a dealer and learned it covered, really, nothing.

But I've got no idea which car warranty companies are good and which are bad -- other than, I suppose, the ones I sue are bad and the ones I haven't sued might be good. I'm not inclined, either, to spend all my time rooting out which ones are good or bad or right for me, either.

So I would be in a bind if it weren't for US Warranty Center -- because (lucky for me!) US Warranty Center has already done all the hard work.

They've protected my valuable time by sorting out auto warranty companies and setting up a network of pre-screened companies that offer auto warranties, using their years of experience to offer a huge selection of auto warranties at great prices. All I have to do is go their website and provide a little information -- no long or complex forms and no waiting hours or even days to get an answer back, because they'll get me a warranty quote fast.

That's especially valuable for me, not just because it frees up my time to go and continue doing what I do best (reading comics on the Internet) but also because we've got a bunch of different cars to cover, all different ages and used for different things and with different problems, so I can get answers about ALL of them at once, instead of monkeying around with companies for weeks. And with the pre-screening, I can be more assured that the company I go with isn't some fly-by-night scammer.

No comments: