Tuesday, June 16, 2009

If you read this carefully you'll realize I don't know all that much about Scotland.

As usual, Scotland has ALL the luck. They get kilts, Sean Connery, bagpipes, the Loch Ness monster, and now this:



I want that room. I would love to have that room. Unfortunately, I am not going to get that room because I don't live in Scotland. (Thanks, parents!)(And thanks, past-me-who-didn't-move-to-Scotland!).

That room was created by the Northern Scotland Joinery and is just one of the many examples of fine craftsmanship the Northern Scotland Joinery puts into all their projects; they are among the premier, elite, Scotland companies engaged in Double Glazing, installation of doors and windows, and building conservatories like the one pictured here.

So if Ilived in Scotland, I could be sitting in that room, in my kilt, playing the bagpipes with Sean Connery and planning our expedition to find Nessie.

But I don't. I don't live in Scotland.

If you do live in Scotland -- I'm looking at you, Sean Connery-- then put down the bagpipes for a moment and check out the Northern Scotland Joinery's website. Whether you need windows, doors, a conservatory, or more, the website can give you information, testimonials, and even a free quote.

No comments: