Tuesday, June 16, 2009

There is even a hard way to do things the easy way. But that's for another post.

There's an easy way and a hard way to do everything. Seriously. Consider, for example, "watching TV." The easy way to watch TV is to sit on the couch and watch TV. The hard way to watch TV is to do it like Mr F does it: Standing on your head, propped up against the post in our family room, waving your legs around and giggling.

He likes it that way. I don't know why. I'm an easy way guy. I like to do things the easy way, especially if the easy way means I get to the fun stuff quicker. If I watched TV like Mr F does, for instance, I'd have to wait to see all the good cartoons I record until after I managed to stand on my head.

Consider, also, World of Warcraft. You need gold in WoW; everyone knows that. And gold is hard to come by. Or it can be hard to come by, because getting WoW Gold, like everything else in the world, can be easy or hard.

The hard way to get gold? Slog through WoW scene after scene trying to find or raise gold.

The easy way to get gold? Buy it online. Just get your WoW Gold online and skip all the boring parts that you have to do to get gold otherwise, and get on to the fun stuff.

MyMMOShop.com will let you do just that; click that link and go buy your gold online. Then go back to WoW and live the life of Riley. Or Sir Riley. Or Wizard Riley. Whatever your character is. It doesn't even have to be called "Riley." That's just a saying.

My point is, why do things the hard way when there's an easier, fun way to do it? You want to have fun playing World of Warcraft -- then do that. Buy your gold and use it to have fun!

No comments: