Friday, November 06, 2009

I wonder what would happen if I checked there for "Cookies."

I'm tired of the long hanging blinds in our house.

We have these vertical blinds that hand down in front of all the windows on our main floor, and at first, I thought they were great -- different and jazzy and fun, they could be set to let in sunlight while people still couldn't see in, etc. etc. blah blah blah but I'm sick of them, now.

Part of my sick-of-them-ness is that they don't work. They're always getting tangled, and the Babies! pull on them and pull them out, and they no longer look fresh or classy or new or jazzy.

So I'm thinking of smartening up our living room by getting some Pleated Curtains. Which I can do because I can get them online. If there's one thing I hate worse than these blinds, now, it's shopping around for home decorations. I never know which stores to go to, there's salespeople who bug me, and it takes forever.

But with SHOP.COM I don't have to worry about that. I just go to their site, search for what I'm looking for ("Pleated curtains") and I get a whole page of options, with prices starting at $19.00. They link me through to the store that sells them, so I don't even need to know what I'm doing (which is a bonus for me, every time.)

There's pictures, so I can see what it is I'm getting, and I don't have to get in the car or drive around or bother myself at all. I can order them (if I can find the credit cards in Sweetie's newest hiding place) and then go back to watching TV, or sleeping, or getting the Babies! to stop wrecking something else.

P.S.: I did what the header to this post suggested, and YEAH! they've got cookies, too!

No comments: