Saturday, June 06, 2009

Sweetie is apparently anti-duck. (Sweetie's Hunk of the Week, 18)

Sweetie's Hunk of the Week is... Tarzan!

You/Sweetie Know Him As: A cartoon. But you probably don't know him as well as Sweetie, who watched Tarzan about 53 times a week in an effort to keep Mr F and Mr Bunches distracted, at least momentarily, from taking off their pants and/or throwing stuff at the cats.

I Know Him As: The guy I see briefly in the beginning of Tarzan when I try to show it to the Babies!, only to get distracted by playing Cloverfield or letting them take off their pants and/or throw stuff at the cats. (I call that "Daddy Time.")(Sweetie calls it "directly intefering with her ability to raise the children.")(Mine is catchier.)

Thing That Makes You Go Hmmmm About Him: He's two-dimensional.

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: I thought she picked him because about two weeks ago I said "You should pick a cartoon Hunk of the Week," and then she picked Brison Stewart or whoever from last week, and then she finally came around to pick Tarzan this week, at which point I said "I thought you'd pick, like, Donald Duck or something."

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: "He's sexy."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Actual Reason For Liking Him: He's two-dimensional. Also, I can't find Mr F's pants.

No comments: