Monday, August 03, 2009

I didn't like it so much back when I worked at McDonald's, but I do now. (3 Good Things From 8/2/09)


Want to face Monday in a good mood? Focus on 3 Good Things that happened to you the day before. Here's mine:

1. Mr F's giggling as he ate the cheese puffs out of the bag while we stood in line at Wal-Mart. We could all, I think, learn something from the happiness of a kid who needs nothing more to make his day bright than to get his Dad to open the snacks before checking out.

2. Speaking of Wal-Mart, five plants for $7.50. I love a good bargain.

3. The way the kitchen floor looks, all shiny and nice, after I mop it on Sunday nights. I like everything about mopping floors: the mop, the smell of the cleanser, the swishing back-and-forth, but especially I like the way the floor looks just after it's done.

No comments: