Wednesday, August 05, 2009

So basically what I'm saying is I'm quitting my job and heading off to find my fortune as a janitor for hire. (3 Good Things From 8/5/09)


It turns out I don't mind cleaning up... which would really surprise my Mom. And Sweetie. And, well, everyone. You'll see what I mean when I relate my 3 Good Things from yesterday:

1. Sweetie was awesome enough to put leftover pizza in my lunch -- something that was powerful enough, when I realized it, to lure me into eating my lunch at 10:50 instead of 11. Okay, 10:45.

Fine. 10:35.

2. I won a hearing right at the end of the day just before heading home on a 4-day weekend. That's always an awesome way to end the week.

3. Sweetie's dad is coming to visit for a few days, so I opted to shampoo the downstairs carpet last night, and realized that I've always liked the way carpet looks when you've just cleaned it good, and there's those little rows of cleanliness marked off on the carpet. Someone should invent carpet that looks like that all the time.

2 comments:

lisapepin said...

I'd buy that carpet.

Briane said...

So basically what YOU'RE saying is that you're quitting YOUR job to invent that carpet?