Wednesday, August 05, 2009

In context, the line is hilarious. (3 Good Things From 8/4/09)


Tuesdays lead to Wednesdays lead to four-day weekends for me this week -- providing an extra boost to the benefits I get from focusing on 3 Good Things from the day before:

1. A trip to the bookstore! There's nothing that can be done with clothes on that beats going to the bookstore, in this case to buy the book Catch 22 for The Boy as part of his summer school. But I get to read it next.

2. This song:



"Cherry Tulips" by Headlights. It was the first song in an incredible 10-song string that came up randomly on my iPod on the way home from work, all songs that I liked without having to skip a single one.

3. This line from the SpongeBob SquarePants episode Mr F and Mr Bunches and Sweetie and I watched before they went to bed. SpongeBob adopts a seahorse and tries to take it to work, only to have to hide it, resulting in him saying: Eesnaw.

I guess you had to be there. But trust me, it's funny.

No comments: