Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I looked for a picture of a clock set to 4:50, but then I found this. (3 Good Things From 8/17/09)


I'm writing my memories of 3 good things from August 17 at 9:14 at night on August 18. It's the first chance I've had to do it today. But is there ever a bad time to think of the good times in your life? I thought not.

1. The main route that I like to take, through campus opened up from most construction, so I no longer have to take the circuitous and longer route home from work!

2. I've been working on getting Mr F to stay in his crib at night without the "crib tent" that he wrecked. So each night I've sat in their room, making sure he doesn't climb out. He stands in his crib and jumps and plays and talks and dances and tries to climb out... but every so often, he leans over and gently rubs my head, and then pats it.

3. I finished up my work at 4:50 and got to head out of work early, for a change.

No comments: