Friday, August 21, 2009

Muffins & Colbert. (3 Good Things From 8/20/09)


As always, it's pretty easy on a Friday to be in a good mood, but it's even easier for me, what with my remembering 3 Good Things from yesterday to brighten me today:

1. I caught Stephen Colbert pronouncing his name "Col-bert," instead of Col-Bear. That's something of a quest of mine since I first heard him do it. I'm convinced that his real name is Col-bert, and on the episode of his show I watched yesterday, he did it again, so I'm that much closer to achieving yet another goal of mine.

2. I finally got all my clean clothes put away. Sweetie's been doing laundry and stacking up my clothes so I can put them away the way I like them, and after about 10 days, I finally tackled the job and got it done, and found two pairs of shorts I'd thought I'd lost in the bargain.

3. Sweetie bought muffins, the great kind of giant restaurant muffins, and they saved me the Double Chocolate Chocolate Chip Muffin.

No comments: