Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'd shop there, but I'm pretty sure they don't just leave the old furniture behind the store.

Depending on where you live and how much you want to spend, getting good furniture can be a problem. Take me for example. With my location, Wisconsin, and my budget, zero, my furniture-shopping options are limited to "Let's hope the neighbors throw away a kitchen table soon, so we can stop using this upside down cardboard box."

There are, I understand, better places to get furniture than "the side of the curb," places like John Paras Furniture.

John Paras furniture SLC Utah has been the choice for great value on excellent furniture for half a century. They let you buy furniture the easy, old-fashioned way: just come to their store, where you'll get a great price AND their always-free delivery on top of their excellent customer service.

They've got everything from home theater to sleep sets, and you can even pick up a gift card for that housewarming gift or newlywed couple.

No comments: