Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just try saying "...and pizza" after your team loses. (3 Good Things From 9/14/09)

I'm not one of those people who gets upset when the team they like blows an 11-point lead in the final 126 seconds, on Monday Night Football, disappointing fans who taped the game and stayed up until 11 p.m. hoping to see a victory and thinking, for 57:54 of game time, that they would. Not me. I've got my 3 Good Things to get me past the stupid Buffalo Bills' loss.

1. In The Room Basketball: Mr Bunches and I invented the second giant-ball game in their larger room: Mr Bunches stands in his crib while I try to get the giant yellow ball to land in his crib, after bouncing off of him. (Mr F participated by playing defense, and by "defense" I mean "lying on my lap and having me do Itsy Bitsy Spider on his face.")

2. Pizza nachos for dinner. No further details necessary.

3. I finished second in the football pool for the week. The Boy actually won a week in the Football Pool, but a second-place finish is unusual for me, as my in-depth football analysis usually has me out of the running by about 12:30 on a Sunday afternoon.

No comments: