Sunday, September 13, 2009

Surprisingly, the Kickball Game broke nothing, despite our best efforts to at least knock down a picture. (3 Good Things From 9/12 and 9/13/09)


On a weekend with a full slate of football games, none of my 3 Good Things are NFL related.

1. In The Room Kickball:
Last night, I was going to watch the Packer game, but about 5 minutes into it, Mr Bunches and Mr F wanted to be upstairs. So I taped the game and went upstairs with them, where Mr Bunches and I played a game of In The Bedroom Kickball, the rules being: 1. Mr Bunches throws the ball to me, and 2. I kick it.

2. New lamps! We got a new lamp downstairs, something I've been meaning to do for 3 years since one got broken. Now it feels a little less cave-like.

3. Mr F's new haircut: Mr F hates haircuts, but he sat reasonably well for this one and he's lookin' sharp.

No comments: