Saturday, March 07, 2009

I'm sure it will fool him.

I go through a lot of ink, both at home and at the office -- what with briefs to write, letters to respond to, outrageous lawsuits to file, the office can especially use a lot of ink, but I go through a lot at home, too, printing manuscripts and query letters and comics to tape to the cupboard doors so that the others in my family can say "I don't get it."

While I have all the time in the world to do that stuff, I don't have all the money in the world, and ink costs a lot. A lot a lot. Too much-- unless you do what I do, and get ink through Inkgrabber.com.

Inkgrabber.com gets ink for as low as 92% off the retail price. That's not 92% OF retail, it's 92% lower than retail. Inkgrabber.com can get you ink for 8% of the usual price, and that's why I order my ink through them.

Plus, they know what they're doing -- a half million customers already, and they've been around since 2003, both of which equal trustworthy and respectable, in my mind. But mostly it's the savings on the ink prices themselves that lure me in. That and the fact that I can order my ink without having to drive out to the mall and schlep around like a dork -- because that takes valuable time away from printing up those comic strips.

I mean, briefs. (That's in case my boss reads this!)

No comments: