Saturday, March 07, 2009

Sweetie's Hunk(S) of the Week: 5 & 6

It's a tie! Sweetie this week picked a hunk, then picked a different hunk, then went back to the first hunk after all, so I'm naming Co-Hunks of the Week for the first time in history! (I should really be, I think, a little less cheerful, given that Sweetie is so into this now she's having trouble making up her mind which hot guy she should tell me about...)

Our first Co-Hunk of the Week is Joel McHale:

You/Sweetie Know Him As: The supertall host of "The Soup."

I know him as: That. "The Soup" thing. And he was in Spider-Man, but I wouldn't have remembered that if he didn't point it out on the show once.

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: He's funny.

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: "He's funny."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Reason For Liking Him: I'm funny, too! And a little taller than average! There's hope for us, yet!





The other co-Hunk of The Week is Jason Bateman:

You/Sweetie Know Him As:
Michael Bluth, formerly on Arrested Development.

I know him as:
That, too, but also as the husband in Juno, the one I think got an unfair rap as a bad guy who wasn't really, but if you start defending him then people think you're trying to stick up for married guys leaving their wives, which isn't the point at all, so let's not bring that up and I'll just say "Michael Bluth."

Reason I Tell Myself Sweetie Likes Him: He's funny. Must be that, right? Because she likes funny guys, so there's hope for us!

Actual Reason Sweetie Likes Him: "He's just so pretty."

Point I'd Like To Make About Sweetie's Reason For Liking Him: But... funny? No? There's still hope for us, right? Maybe if I got a better haircut? Wore pants more often?... or... less often? (Cue bass line: bowm-chicka-bow-wow!)



CallingAmerica.com Free USA Calls !

No comments: