Monday, September 21, 2009

Really cheap auto insurance is right at your fingertips.

Well, not literally. Not yet. It's not like you can look underneath the mouse and it'll be right there, an auto insurance policy that costs less. I'm speaking metaphorically there. Or is it "similicly?" Nobody ever says they're speaking similicly, but clearly you can speak in similes.

Anyway, I digress. We're all looking for ways to save money these days, and really cheap auto insurance is a great way to save money. You've got to have insurance, but you don't want to spend more than you really have to. So how do you get your costs down?

I get my insurance costs down by taking someone else's policy, whiting out their name, and writing my own in. (That's also how I got my bachelor's degree. Don't tell anyone.) But an even easier, and legal-er, way to do it is to comparison shop, and with the Internet you can do that...

...with your fingertips! Ta-da! I made that metaphor (or simile) pay off, didn't I?

Cheap Auto Insurance.com is the way to go for this. Just enter your zip code, and you'll get a bunch of options for insurance companies. Fill out a simple form and get your quotes right online, and you're done -- you compare the rates, go with the cheapest company, and you're left with extra money, extra time, and, thanks to me, the knowledge that you can speak not just metaphorically, but similicly as well.

And you thought this day wouldn't amount to anything!

No comments: