Sunday, September 20, 2009
I Get Paid For Doing This, Table Of Contents
The things I spend my time doing (when I'm not blogging) as a practicing lawyer are, largely, either boring or confidential, so I don't tend to talk about them a lot.
But there are those times that strike me as both noteworthy and interesting, those times when, like Steve Martin, the only thing I can think is: The most amazing thing to me is I get paid for doing this.
These are those times:
2. Bake the hall in the candle of her brain.
3. Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Raisin Bran Crunch, and Paul McCartney's Liverpool Oratorio.
4. It's all about the lemurs.
5. The phone call was made to avoid making a phone call.
6. I'm not sure if we have a company policy about this or not.
7. Everything a-flappin'.
8. Zombie Clowns and Shopping Witches.
9. Rearranging the shelves on a Sunday morning.
10. I've hit the big time!
11. Troy Aikman hair.
12. The road gives a man too much time to think.
13. This is not a snow day.
14. Want to see some weird kids doing a song?
15. Most of the time I don't bother taking a picture of the restroom.
16. on the plus side, I can find all my binder clips easily.
17.A day out of the office beats a day IN the office, even without dramatic footage.
18. Chicago, you're my kind of town.
19. I'm not sure how I'll bill for this.
20. I've trained my minions well.