Wednesday, April 01, 2009

I don't understand office politics. What does this mean? (First Thoughts)



We have a dish washer in our office, used for a variety of non-office related dishes.

The only dish I ever have sitting around the office is my coffee cup, the one Sweetie made me. I wash that myself usually/rarely.

Yesterday, though, I had left it in the kitchen area... yes, we have a kitchen area, for some reason, including a stove... and forgotten about it while I met with clients. So this morning, I had to backtrack to remember where I'd left it, and eventually made my way to the kitchen area, where I noticed that someone had put all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher and run it.
All, that is, except my cup, which was sitting on the back of the sink.








If you like what you read here make sure you go buy "Thinking The Lions, And 117* Other Ways To Look At Life (*Give Or Take). It's a collection of some of the best essays I've written, things that are no longer available anywhere else-- including being the only place where you can read my stunning expose of scientific fraud, the essay in which I prove that Velociraptors never existed: "Velociraptors, My Butt!"


All that and more in an attractive and economical package. Click this link to check it out!

No comments: