Sunday, July 26, 2009

Nobody ever puts "Herman's Head" online for free. What's up with that?

I wish I'd known about this before Sweetie went and bought the first season on DVD. You can watch One Tree Hill online, seasons 1-6, right now, free, just the way God intended it. And by "God" I mean "Gods," so I don't offend anyone out there by implying that there's only one particular God and it's not yours. I mean ALL the Gods, from Zeus on, intended TV to be free and easy to watch on your computer, so that Sweetie can save money on DVDs and instead can focus on buying her husband more presents.

Seriously -- they've got EVERY SINGLE episode of "One Tree Hill" there and they're all free and watchable, so once you're done reading this blog (and sending me your monetary contribution via Paypal), go watch them all, in order. And give a big CYBERhello to Sweetie, who's probably already there.

1 comment:

lisapepin said...

You can watch it online, as long as you're in the United States. Sigh.