Tuesday, June 30, 2009

A brief announcement


In my ongoing quest to never actually do anything that might be considered even remotely productive or beneficial to my family, my employer, or humanity, I've started a new blog.

It's called:

AAAAAUGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


And it's subtitled:

(Or: Why is it so hard to get an agent, get published, get rich, and move to Hawaii?)

And it exists because I'm trying, here and there, to be a writer and I want to unload some of those experiences but I don't want them to clutter up the Absolute Perfection that is Thinking The Lions.

So from here on out, Take A Book For Charity and Keeping My Head Up and the rest of the publishocentric stuff that has been appearing on here will be over on

AAAAAUGGGHHHH
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

leaving this blog free to continue to concentrate on its number one goal, proving that velociraptors never existed.

Because they didn't, you know. It's all a hoax.

No comments: