Saturday, July 04, 2009

2 of the 3 have to do with eating. I wonder if that's connected to the way my pants keep shrinking? (3 Good Things From July 4, 2009)


I was up late because of people blowing off fireworks up the street. I hate to be that guy, but would you keep it down? Luckily, my 3 Good Things from July 4 keep me in a positive mood for today:

1. The taste of five different "Life Savers" at once. That's Mr Bunches' new game: he gets out a handful of Life Savers, then makes you open them and puts them all in your mouth. That's it. That's the game.

2. The line "Oh, you got a Ross," from that episode of Friends where Ross had that thing on his back, the episode I watched yesterday instead of doing anything more productive.

3. Grilled peanut-butter-and-banana sandwich for dinner. Thanks, Elvis!


Read all the 3 Good Things

Or try reading Ninety-Four: My Year in D.C. and Morocco.

No comments: